hello AGAIN. ok got it installed and pass the log in screen but everything i try to do has something wrong or it just says loading. it says i even have no friends ( i swear i do. lol) i'm getting frustrated so please give me some advice. ( besides tossing it out of the window) omg i just logged out and now it's starting again with email/passwrod invalid stuff..

Sasha
    11-24-08 01:13 PM
    it did that to me it kept saying loading etc etc....then i just ignored it for like a day and now it works lmao......so ya just forget about it? and come back tom? lol worked for me
    11-24-08 03:44 PM
    just like earlier when it kept saying it was not a match for the log in/password and someone told me uninstall then reinstall ( which i had already did twice) and sure enough it worked.lol it must be sensitive just like us girls. we'll see what happens tomorrow.
    11-24-08 03:51 PM
    Usually when that happens it has nothing to do with the phone itself. It has to do with Myspace itself.
    11-24-08 03:53 PM
    do you guys get notifications from your myspace app. i dont personally think it works all that well
    11-24-08 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD