I purchased Quick Launch for the first time for my Tour just recently. Well I updated it to the newest version about 3 days ago, which was free of charge.

The problem I am having is when I try and use it, it says the activation code is invalid.

On the help pages it says you can 'change' your pin. If the correct pin is already listed in your account reenter it anyway and it will generate a new code. Make sure you enter it using all capital letters.

It then states it could take a few hours, well I have tried to to do it for 3 days straight, and still nothing.

I just re-entered my same pin, with a little note about it no longer working after the update.

I have also tried to email and explain the same thing and I have only gotten an auto response. Which tells me to do change pin, put your same pin in the box and it generate a new one, which again, I have done every night for 3 nights.

I can no longer use Quick Launch at all, I purchased Quick Launch only a few weeks ago from the Crack Berry App Store.
    08-25-10 07:40 PM
    The auto response email from QL has another email address in it that you should use. Also, I had the same problem and "updated" my pin at Mobihand, but it still did not work. Then all of a sudden it took it (probably 4 days w/o QL). So my reco is to wait another day or send an email to the address in the auto response email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 09:34 PM
    Both CB App Store (MobiHand) and Nikkisoft are very good at resolving these issues. You can contact Nikkisoft directly at support.nikkisoft @gmail.com
    08-26-10 07:14 AM
    Thank you, I will shoot an email to the other eMail address, hopefully they will address the issue, because I am missing Quick Launch.

Thanks again!!
    08-26-10 08:19 AM
    Just tried to send the email to the gmail account listed in your post and it does not exist. ???

([email protected])

Got it figured out, it was backwards, Nikkisoft.Support.
    Last edited by Bakerman516; 08-26-10 at 08:39 AM.
    08-26-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD