I'm currently using BB S2 (9550) 5.0.0.1015(No hybrid).

I recently update my Simple Weather App to v3.1.0. Since the update It cannot connect without using Wifi. I keep getting an error "There was a connection issue! Please make sure you have Network coverage and try again". All my other app work perfectly fine like FB, Twitter,etc... I also try setting the Permission to "Allow All" and still no help. I've tried uninstalling it for like 3X and wipe/reinstall OS and still didn't work. I ran out of option on what else to do to fix it.

Any help is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Roweazie; 03-06-11 at 09:22 PM.
    03-06-11 07:22 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I even deleted and re-installed it, no luck.
    03-06-11 08:18 PM
    Delete simpleweather...then install berryweather and see if that fixes your issue.

03-06-11 10:48 PM
    Delete simpleweather...then install berryweather and see if that fixes your issue.

its works but not the app I wanted to work in my BB.

03-07-11 06:45 AM
    Having the same issue here. Didnt realize that it was working via WiFi. Sent an email to the Dev via the Crackberry store.....
    03-07-11 03:40 PM
    Until today I still haven't receive any respond on how to fix this APP. How long have you guys been having this problem? Mine started since I upgrade to 3.1.0 on 3/4th

03-09-11 08:15 AM
    Still no response from the Dev. Sent the issue via his "new" support site.

Here is the link
    Leetcom Support http://support.leetcom.com
    03-10-11 06:30 PM
    Erica from Mobihand has been very helpful with these situation. She inform me since the developer wasn't responding its out of their hand. I was offer to replace the app with same price or discount. I don't need other app but with her support I truly appreciate it.

Thanks Erica for responding to my email.

03-18-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD