Hey guys, im sure someone here can help, i have the tour, got the early batch with the bad trackball, so got it swapped out, downloaded berry buzz and beyond 160, apps from mobihand software, i redownloaded them on my new phone but i shouldnt have to pay for them twice should i?....when i logged into my mobihand account, it shows that i paid for them and still has the activation code listed but when i type it in the new phone, says not vaild, any ideas?....thanks!..........i can be reached at [email protected]
    10-01-09 06:49 PM
    You have to enter your new pin and then you should get a new activation code.
    10-01-09 07:31 PM
    i had to swap mine too i just clicked on my apps at the bottom right and it asked me to login then it loaded all the old paid ones hope that helps
    10-01-09 08:07 PM
    Ditto for me! (had it on my Pearl, swapped it to my new Tour) Entered my new pin and all was good!
    10-01-09 08:20 PM
    There is be a spot in mobihand,crackberry app world, and blackberry app world that lets you change you pin from the old to the new. The activation codes will probably stay the same.
    10-01-09 08:56 PM
    On mobihand you change the pin # at the top of the page. Even then you may need to contact them for a few new activation codes or email developers. I had to on two of mine.
    10-01-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD