Hello all,
    I am a pretty new BB user and I need some help. I have some preloaded apps on my BB (myspace, AIM, GoogleTalk, etc) that I don't want or need on my phone and can't figure out how to delete them. I have tried going to options>advanced options>applications and looking there but they are no where to be found. I have tried exploring the device memory from the media folder, and still no luck.
    I know that I can just hide the apps and jsut not use them, but I would love to be able to just get rid of them.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:36 PM
    If they are not listed in Options-Applications then they have not been installed. They are links to install the apps which have been pushed to your phone by your provider. Just hide them.

09-03-09 09:41 PM
    I created a folder named sprint cr-p and moved all the unused icons into it.
    09-03-09 09:51 PM
    The icons you are referring to are pushed by the carrier, and will reappear whenever you restart the device if you try to delete them. Best thing to do is add a folder to your desktop, drag and drop the icons into the folder, then hide the folder.

Outa sight, outa mind. The icons don't take any real memory, they're just clutter.

09-03-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks for the help guys! I will just leave them hidden and not worry about 'em. Thanx

09-04-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD