How can I add the memopad to the Quicklaunch menu?? There are a couple other applications that I have downloaded that also don't show up in the add application window.
    01-25-09 11:48 PM
    How can I add the memopad to the Quicklaunch menu?? There are a couple other applications that I have downloaded that also don't show up in the add application window.
    At initial release QuickLaunch does not support the "memopad" in its architecture. The QL manual list all the apps that have been tested and confirmed to work within. That does not mean all other apps will not work; the time and expense of testing every single app for the Storm was unfeasible. However future upgrades to the program will bring enhancements and more functionality to the program, and like the others, your desire will also be considered. Hope you are enjoying Quick Launch otherwise. Oh about the manual http://rooster.mahanart.com/QL%20Manual.pdf
    01-25-09 11:57 PM
    You can add the memopad just like you would any other application. I have it in my QuickLaunch menu and it works just fine.

Open QuickLaunch> Add Item > Red Key
    Open Memo Pad> Hold down BlackBerry Key> Select QuickLaunch Icon from App Selector > scroll down to "Add Application" & click it.

Memo Pad should them be selected by QuickLaunch to add. Just Save to QuickLaunch and you're good to go.

And the PDF guide has all that info and more
    01-26-09 12:58 AM
    Can't get the ESPN app to show up in quicklaunch either, otherwise awesome program
    01-26-09 01:58 AM
    Launchers themselves won't run in QL. QL can replace all the website launchers you have - just enter the web address into QL and BAM, now you have a bunch of shortcuts accessible at the touch of a button!
    01-26-09 10:04 AM
    You can add the memopad just like you would any other application. I have it in my QuickLaunch menu and it works just fine.

Open QuickLaunch> Add Item > Red Key
    Open Memo Pad> Hold down BlackBerry Key> Select QuickLaunch Icon from App Selector > scroll down to "Add Application" & click it.

Memo Pad should them be selected by QuickLaunch to add. Just Save to QuickLaunch and you're good to go.

And the PDF guide has all that info and more
    Wow, that's a convoluted process. Here's how I'd do it:
    Open Memo Pad > hit convenience key for QuickLaunch (if you don't have it on a convenience key, why did you get it? ) > BB button > Add Item > Add Application > name it and save it.
    01-26-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD