my pandora works but it only works whenever i put my headphone jack in. theres no sound coming from the speaker. i dont know whats going on. is it my phone or pandora? my speaker is fine bc i tested it out with ringtones and stuff. my friend told me to uninstall and reinstall this app so i did and now theres no reinstall option anywhere! theres a message stating "this application is not available on your device or for your carrier". i dont know whats going on. i have been using pandora for at least a month already. please help. i really love this app.
    10-02-09 04:21 PM
    Try a battery pull?
    Then, just grab it from Blackberry App World. See if that works.

I wonder if this is the 'locking into headset' bug....Try (while it's playing) plug and unplug your headphones if it happens again. Most times, it will release and the audio can be allowed back out of the speaker port. I haven't run into it on this phone, but numerous times w/the Storm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 04:33 PM
    tried battery pull but no luck and theres no pandora in the app world. its gone.
    10-02-09 05:06 PM
    Ok-And you said you tried re-downloading here (what phone do you have?-I can't see via wapforums)

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD