Hi everyone, hopefully someone knows how to help me out here. The other day, bb app world just stopped working on my phone. I deleted it, then reinstalled. When I clicked on app world, my phone froze. I did this numerous times, pulling the battery at different stages before trying app world to see if it made a difference, but nope. It looks like I'm buggered. Other than wiping, any suggestions? I have deleted app world again, and it does not show in my application list, so it doesn't look like there is a corrupted ghost copy of it messing with me. I have os 5.0.0.442

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 12:28 PM
    Where are you getting the install file of App World from??? Hopefully you are using your Blackberry Browser and going to Blackberry.com and downloading it from there.

*** EDIT: Also, go to your Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations and clear your all your cache... you can leave your cookies if you want.
    03-21-10 01:11 PM
    Ok, I feel a little sheepish here. I WAS using the bb browser, but I just searched for bb app world and clicked on the first link, which took me right to the app world dl page. However, I did not go through the whole process from blackberry.com. It worked as soon as I started from the beginning. The link I was using must have been for a different model or country or something. Thanks fatboy...I was scratching my head for a while with this one

Where are you getting the install file of App World from??? Hopefully you are using your Blackberry Browser and going to Blackberry.com and downloading it from there.

*** EDIT: Also, go to your Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations and clear your all your cache... you can leave your cookies if you want.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD