Just purchased Fixmo Tools 2.0 for my 8350i. For some reason after every reboot I keep getting the permissions dialog for fixmo tools and fixmo screenshot. my options has been to view, then accept. Is there anyway to make my acceptance universal and not go through this process after each reboot. Puzzled. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best!
    05-31-11 08:20 AM
    Hi there!

One quick follow-up question - is your BlackBerry device on a corporate BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)?

Kind Regards,
    Adam
    06-01-11 06:34 AM
    Adam:

Good morning! Thank you for your time. I am embarrassed to report that last night I discovered that the app was not fully loaded during the initial download. When I went to BB Appworld, Fixmo was listed under the uninstalled section. After re- or should I say installing it fully, everything has been super. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time and good bandwidth here at Crackberry.

Respectfully,
    06-01-11 07:42 AM
    Never a waste of time at all! I'm glad everything is back to normal - if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best,
    --Adam
    06-02-11 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD