Getting the error message " Could not connect to pandora. Please ensure you have sufficiant network coverage". I have perfect network coverage and all permissions to allow.

Any ideas?

04-17-09 10:31 PM
    Hello there, I'm having a similar problem on my Bold this morning. Something about a tunnel or whatever. Anyone else having Pandora issues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 01:24 PM
    Hello there, I'm having a similar problem on my Bold this morning. Something about a tunnel or whatever. Anyone else having Pandora issues?

Says "Tunnel failed while checking licensing" I click OK, the says "Tunnel failed while Signing in" and I click OK. Then it invites me to still sign in and when I do it just hangs at signing in... Damn it, it worked for a while on 5.0.0.90, but this maybe it until an update.

04-18-09 01:30 PM
    WOW... Same exact thing happening with my curve :-( awww man i love pandora!!!
    04-22-09 08:28 AM
    Pandora rocks! I'm using it with tmobiles OS 4.5.124 on my 8120 and works great. My wife loves it also on her Verizon Curve 8330. Now if I can only stream Opie and Anthony that would be great.

04-22-09 11:14 AM
    I was having the same problem and went through a number of solutions including. I reinstalled, made sure the firewall is turned off, give Pandora full permissions, tried turning off wifi and downloading OTA to install, removed my media card, checked my network settings, wiped my BB and did a fresh OS install, and even went to T-mobile directly to see if something is wromg with my BB. They verified I have the most up to date OS and even showed me a 8320 sitting right next to mine playing Pandora flawlessly!

After about ten tries and many tweaks to try and make it work I was a little frustrated. I really want Pandora to work as I have my favorite stations on there and Slacker is a little boggy on my curve. I just got a reply from a Pandora tech and he suggested this

First, clear the APN:

1. Launch Pandora, and bring up the Diagnostics screen by holding down the "ALT" key and pressing the "SPACE" bar 4 times. Select the "Advanced" button and then select "Clear APN" (or "Reset Pandora" in 1.0.2 or later)
    2. Quit Pandora (hit the Blackberry menu key and choose "Shutdown Pandora").
    3. Download the latest version of the application from Pandora - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music[/url] (reboot if prompted)
    4. Re-launch Pandora

For T-Mobile

Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP and enter an APN:

APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: (Leave this field Blank)
    Password: (Leave this field Blank)

3) Save info
    4) Restart Pandora

If that does not work, please try the following:

APN: internet2.voicestream.com Username: (Leave this field Blank)

3) Save info
    4) Restart Pandora

If that does not work, please try the following:

APN: epn.tmobile.com
    Username: (Leave this field Blank)

3) Save info
    4) Restart Pandora

This worked for me! I hope this helps others as well to avoid the frustration and massive waste of time. (It seems the primary issue is that there was no APN set in my blackberry for some reason?)

This post was originally posted by Drnate... I couldnt get the link to work so i had to copy and paste :-D This had pandora working on my BB within 5 mins!!! Yay!!!
    Last edited by LuvMyBBPearl; 04-22-09 at 12:55 PM. Reason: More info.
    04-22-09 12:54 PM
    Any tips for Verizon BB pearl? Seem to be having similar problems... I freakin love my pandora and I'd love to get it working ASAP!!! I also can't figure out how to save the changes... Where is the option to save located?

Last edited by ashp; 04-22-09 at 02:13 PM.
    04-22-09 01:46 PM
    Ok... I was tinkering around and got it working! Yea!!! =D

Went into options, applications list, and reset the firewall premisions for pandora and it started working right away!!!

04-22-09 02:40 PM
    I had the same issue on my 4.5 8100 and by inserting wap.voicestream.com, Pandora works except when I attempt to put in my e-mail I can not get to the symbol page on my phone to insert an "_" which I use in my e-mail address. Pandora seems to prevent the symbols from coming up. I have no issues on my computer when I log in. Anyone know how to get the symbols to show up or a shortcut for the "_" one.
    04-22-09 02:42 PM
    Button to the left of the pearl lets me get to the symbol page.
    04-22-09 03:03 PM
    filled in the APN field and Pandora is working great now. thank you for the inforamtion
    04-22-09 08:51 PM
    so ive tried all the steps to figuring this out as well and doing what it says and it still not working for me... wtf, lol... hmmm, its a brand new phone, it worked when i first got it, wiped it twice and still nothing...

any other ideas?
    07-01-09 06:48 AM
    I keep getting an error message on my phone for Pandora. It says

Error starting pandora$2dradio:Class'net.rim.device.api.system.WL ANinfo' not found

I have an 8100 pearl, the icon is on my phone but can't get it to work. Tried the wap.voicestream.com with no luck. Anyone know what to do?
    09-18-09 04:16 PM
    Yea. My pandora seems spotty today.

09-18-09 06:24 PM
    I updated my OS (had 4.2) and the Pandora works awesome. Thanks BigBadWulf for the details on how to do step by step! Excellent forum!
    09-20-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD