- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
HELP - NYT Application
Hello all. I'm new here. I had to delete my NYTimes application from my BB and now I am unable to get it back. Even though The New York Times discontinued support for it in July this year, my app was working until today with no issues, downloading all news as it did before. In prior occasions I deleted it and I was able to get it back from the nyt mobile site, but they have revamped their links and the download is no longer available. I've tried googling it but all links point to the nyt site, so no luck.
I was wondering if there was someone out there that would have the installation file for the app and could send it to me. As I said, I'm new here and not that knowledgeable in BB, but maybe someone out there having the app installed could 'image' it from their device and email it to me (ivillacasado [at] hotmail.com), if that's possible? That would be very much appreciated.
My device is
v22.214.171.1244 (platform 126.96.36.199)
The NYT app was (sigh!) version 1.1.1
Once again, thanks in advance.
Last edited by ivillacasado; 11-06-12 at 05:08 AM.
- By neil_h1980 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-08, 12:22 PM
- By spokes1014 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-08, 07:09 PM
- By bobojay in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-08, 12:34 PM
- By kthxtyler in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-08, 07:22 PM
- By jenny87 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-08, 11:31 PM