I'm sorry for being new and asking what is probably a rather stupid question but I am stuck and can't figure it out.

I have the Facebook app installed. My Curve said it installed properly after downloading it. I just can't find it anywhere! It's not under the applications menu but when I look under Options and such I see it there.

Help! Please!

Thanks in advance!
    02-25-09 03:57 AM
    is it under the downloads folder?
    make sure you press the menu button and select "show all"
    02-25-09 04:40 AM
    Look under the Communities folder it should be in there.
    02-25-09 05:55 AM
    If that doesn't work, try a battery pull. You may need to reset after downloading that application.
    02-25-09 09:57 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    As Elvin stated, sometimes a battery pull is what is needed to get it going again. While the phone is on, you pull out the battery and leave it out for 30 seconds to a minute, then put it back in and it forces the BB to reboot.

When you have the time you may want to check out the 101 Lecture Series and the Tips, How To's and FAQ's (both links are in my sig) as there is a ton of great information there and it will help you be able to really get the most out of your BB and you will love it even more

Again, Welcome to Crackberry!

~Jazzi~

02-25-09 10:11 AM
    Why bother with the app, just go to Facebook | Welcome to Facebook and save it as a bookmark in your browswer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:21 AM
    Hello emike2K3 and welcome to the CB nation!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:22 AM
    Hello BB world, when i got my BB storm it came with facebook and myspace application. So all I needed to do was sign in with my email and pass word and I was ready to go.
    02-25-09 10:24 AM
    It finally showed up under my Applications screen after I switched from the default Sprint theme that the Curve shipped with. Along with the Facebook app showing up a bunch of others did as well which leads me to wonder why the Sprint theme does that?

Thanks for the tips!
    02-26-09 02:15 AM
    I have a blackberry 8800! I have used pretty much every blackberry from Tmobile. I also installed and now cant find facebook. Help please?
    06-18-09 12:07 PM
    may be model dependent tho. mine's 8330
    11-03-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD