I have a myspace application on my phone and now it is giving me some stupid error message that will not let me read the new messages. Is there a way to delete the whole application??

also it is doing some random deleting on my SMS and MMS messages...is there a way to stop it from doing this. I never got a manual with my phone so I don't know why its doing what it is doing.
    12-08-08 02:45 PM
    Options, advanced, applications, scroll to myspace, menu key, delete, reboot when prompted.

Random deletes are due to memory issues, do a few searches as to why.. clear out all your folders, call logs, inbox and outbox sms (messages, menu key, view folders - delete all those)
    Make sure to keep only a 1 or 2 third party themes on your phone, install a media card and move all downloaded pics and ringtones.

Basically, your free file needs to stay above 12,xxx,xxx in order to for the berry to function before it goes into clean up mode, clear your browser cache too..

You can check free file, options, status, then free file.. needs to be above 12,xxx,xxx
    12-08-08 02:48 PM
    it is prob due to the browser. I was on it a good bit when I was on the road yesterday. do you think that would be what was doing it?? and one other question...can you do AIM as an application on the phone?? and wait one more..

how do i take video on my phone? I didnt see how and seeing as I have no manual to tell me how I joined the site.

thanks
    Brittniana
    12-08-08 03:03 PM
    Whats doing it is low memory

Options, status.. tell me your free file..
    if below 12,xxx,xxx then see my post above.

There is an AIM app there, Im not sure where to find it, have a look over on the 3rd party forum, or do a google search for it, I dont use it, but I have seen people on the 3rd party, they wilol help you locate it.

You can take video IF your operating system is 4.5, options about, you will see I th9ink the 4th line down either v 4.2.2 something, or v 4.5 . something, so IF you have 4.5 yes, you can shoot video BUT you also must have a media card installed to do so.
    12-08-08 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD