Since I'm update to the second update of app world made me can't download app from app world. Each time its asking for email and pass, I enter it but its still asking the same thing. So I can't get through the login to download.... Can somebody help me please with this.... Thanks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 01:00 AM
    I just enter it till it stops asking and goes to the download screen, it usually does it above 5 times sometimes not at all...I thought it was just me who this happened to...
    10-16-10 05:28 AM
    I'm having a similar problem, for instance I'm trying to download Facebook. I enter my ID then it comes up with the loading progress bar but that's it - it never goes any further. Help?

D
    10-16-10 05:32 AM
    Nobody mentioned ever trying a battery pull. Do it and see if you can download anything after. It could also be a glitch on app world's server end preventing people from downloading apps entirely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 05:14 PM
    I'm having a similar problem, for instance I'm trying to download Facebook. I enter my ID then it comes up with the loading progress bar but that's it - it never goes any further. Help?

D
    Tried pulling the battery, everything, it odes this with all apps |I try to download now
    10-17-10 04:06 PM
    Try this:

- Delete the app from your phone that you're having trouble downloading or upgrading from App World
    - Delete App World Mobile from your phone
    - Take out your micro SD card, if you have one (App World sometimes stores data on your SD card)
    - Do a "battery pull" (wait a few minutes to clear all memory, cache...) then restart
    - From the BB Browser install App World Mobile again
    - Use App World Mobile and navigate to your app. You should now be able to download the current version or given the option to purchase and download the latest version - go through all the motions...
    (you should not be charged as you have already purchased the app and BBAW has a record of this)
    - You should now have the latest version installed and be back in business

Hope this helps... it has helped others in the same situation.
    11-19-10 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD