Hey everyone, I got the "berryAcode" software file that I was told could be manually put onto my blackberry.

i use a mac, but i have borrowed my friends pc so i can load DM on it and learn how to use it.

What is the process of me adding berryAcode to my 8820? someone told me if it's not already, it needs to b converted to a .alx file and it already is.

???
    03-29-08 12:16 PM
    Connect your phone to the PC. Launch DM. Launch App Loader. If you get an error about not having device software (or some similar worded error) you will need to go to Unsupported Browser and download the OS for your phone. Once you have it downloaded it, install it on the PC. That will clear the error. Now when you launch app loaded you can load the ALX to install the app.
    03-29-08 12:23 PM
    Thanks so much man i am doing it right now i'll let you know how it turns out.
    03-29-08 12:54 PM
    If you downloaded the .zip file from the other thread on here, you need to unzip it, and it will be in the .alx/.cod form for you.
    03-29-08 01:03 PM
    it worked.....perfect! you've made me so happy i've been dying to get this app ever since i found out about it! lol!
    03-29-08 01:29 PM
    Yeah thats where i had gotten it from the other thread and i had already unziped it. i had never used desktop manager before so i didn't know it was that easy to load applications
    03-29-08 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD