hi i upgraded to the 1.05 version and its awesome, however when i instant message someone i keep getting this
    "error message 503 message body send confirmation timeout!"

I usually have to type my messages twice now. does anyone know how to stop that, and yes i have done a battery pull.

thanks!
    03-11-08 09:29 AM
    Getting the same thing. Its frustrating. I have asked for help in another thread and no one has responded.... Oh well, If I hear anything I'll let ya know.
    03-11-08 03:41 PM
    have either of you asked the developer? he really has a great responce time to any emails!

you can find his website in my signature.
    03-11-08 03:48 PM
    no i was on the website but i didnt see anything on it. wheres his website?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 06:34 PM
    you can find the link in my signature ... but here i'll make it even easier! ...

BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go ... that is the help section for JiveTalk
    03-11-08 07:28 PM
    Yes, I've been getting quite a few 503 errors but I don't think it means they didn't get the message, but that there was no confirmation that they got the message.

In at least one case, my buddy answered my question before I got the message that it may not have been received.
    03-12-08 12:00 AM
    you can find the link in my signature ... but here i'll make it even easier! ...

BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go ... that is the help section for JiveTalk

Just a tip, if you see **posted from my Crackberry wapforums.crackberry.com** that means they are on the mobile site and can't see sigs or avatars.

thanks for the link, i love my JiveTalk, and i haven't been having any issues at all.

Could it be the wifi option?

Do you have wifi preferred set?
    03-12-08 12:05 AM
    I emailed Beejive and this is the response I got "Hi sorry for the inconvenience! We have resolved the issue and have put
    up a new patch at the same location. Can you please re install JiveTalk
    from the same location. http://www.beejive.com/download or from within
    JiveTalk, go to JiveTalk->Menu->About JiveTalk->Menu->Upgrade" I did it and it seems to have fixed the problem.

I am still having a problem that no one can see my buddy icon.
    03-12-08 08:22 AM
    ok i am re-downloading this version, but people can see my icon.
    03-12-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD