Hey people,i have a little problem.I just recently got a bb bold 9000 and everything was working fine.Then suddenly one day ny fb app started acting funny and still is.Its like slow,it sort of lags,when i do an action,the action only happens a few seconds later and then when i close my fb,my whole phone becomes slo for a while,ive tried reinstalling tthe app and have even reset my phone but the problem still continues.Thanks in advance for the help.
    07-30-10 02:35 AM
    the FB app is natually laggy and slow. my only suggestion would to be what u said u did already - reinstall the app. do you leave alot of apps running in the background or do you properly close them out. also, what OS are you running?
    07-30-10 02:47 AM
    Hey,it is the only app i have open and i have o.s. 4.0. something haha,where is the official place that i can download the new o.s.
    07-30-10 02:50 AM
    there is a post that is stickied at the top of the Bold 9000 forum that shows the most recent OS for the phone. or just go into your phones options and see if you can update over the air wirelessly from your carrier.
    07-30-10 03:04 AM
    thanks alot
    07-30-10 03:21 AM
    The facebook app became very laggy about 5 months ago on my 9000. Since then, I've deleted the app entirely. I tried to load it up just the other day to see if anything has changed, but it hasn't and the FB app version 1.7 on any OS for the BOLD 9000 is horrible and lags the entire phone shortly after being closed out. Not worth the install IMO. However, my 9700 worked fine with facebook. No lag. Can't explain it. I'm surprised more people on here don't talk about the lag with FB on the 9000, then again, the 9000 isn't as popular as it used to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 07:26 PM
    I too have problems with facebook 1.7. Any way to go back to a previous version?
    08-01-10 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD