Im new at this and I dont know if in the right place but i wanted to try and make an e-book, like a guide that I can read on my blackberry pearl but I wanted to have a quick link on my blackberry so I can just click it and be able to read right away plus I wanted to make my own icon for it, this may sound stupid but how do I go about doing all this?
    01-19-09 10:19 PM
    I do not think this is possible at all (the link situation). I would assume its apart of the media therefore you need to go into the media player to play it.

Also be aware there is no bookmarking with the media player so you will have to note the location and fast forward to it each time.
    01-20-09 08:18 AM
    As far as making a link from your homescreen, I don't know if that is possible. However you can create an ebook. Generate what you want in either txt or html format. Download mobipocket reader to your device. Download mobipocket ebook maker to your pc. Use ebook creator to convert your created content to mobipocket format. Install it to your device. Google to find mobipocket reader and converter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 10:42 AM
    Thank you so much
    01-20-09 06:26 PM
    A problem with a work the size of war and peace, or whatever, is the BB has too small a screen for serious reading
    01-22-09 07:31 PM
    I disagree! I read novels on my BB all the time! Much easier than juggling turning pages while holding my baby daughter :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD