Ok I just downloaded DM and I done the backup. My question is do I need to backup my apps such as bbm, golf caddie, pandora, etc. or did it already do this when I backed it up? Next I was reading on here and I was going to back up the apps but and I was fallowing the instructions and it is asking for my PIN # what is this?

Thanks for the help guys.
    04-20-10 08:44 PM
    Ok I just downloaded DM and I done the backup. My question is do I need to backup my apps such as bbm, golf caddie, pandora, etc. or did it already do this when I backed it up? Next I was reading on here and I was going to back up the apps but and I was fallowing the instructions and it is asking for my PIN # what is this?

Thanks for the help guys.
    it backs them up but if u have to reload your OS it will wipe all your apps. go to the blackberry 101 series and follow directions on how to back up 3rd party apps. very easy to do. good luck

p.s- go to options>status and find ur pin# there. its a number all blackberries have. dont worry, its nothing like a bank pin or anything like that.
    Last edited by jjfan71; 04-20-10 at 08:49 PM.
    04-20-10 08:47 PM
    thanks I am sorry for the confusion there i knew my pin # but the password is what i ment. I do not remember having a password for that.

Thanks for the quick reply, always very helpful people on here!
    04-20-10 08:59 PM
    thanks I am sorry for the confusion there i knew my pin # but the password is what i ment. I do not remember having a password for that.

Thanks for the quick reply, always very helpful people on here!
    gotcha big dan, i didnt remember having a password for that either but i used my verizon email password and it worked for me. maybe try that???
    04-20-10 09:09 PM
    Ok will do. If not I'm just going to try it without a password maybe I never set one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 09:58 AM
    I'm pretty sure if you don't have one set just hit ok when the box pops up asking for the password.
    04-21-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD