I recently updated blackberry app world and like most times it disappeared from my home screen. It always showed up after the battery pull but this time I couldn't find it. I checked all the folders, checked if it was hidden and even re installed it three times. Any help would be great, thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 12:57 PM
    There have been multiple threads on this issue. Please search the forum, particularly in Stuff For Your BlackBerry> 3rd Party BlackBerry Apps.
    06-14-10 01:04 PM
    There have been multiple threads on this issue. Please search the forum, particularly in Stuff For Your BlackBerry> 3rd Party BlackBerry Apps.
    That's true . . I've seen like three threads on this subject.

Regardless of the OS .. but mostly the .743 is having it
    06-14-10 01:33 PM
    That's true . . I've seen like three threads on this subject.

Regardless of the OS .. but mostly the .743 is having it
    It doesn't matter the OS (again).... Where are you getting these "stats"? Do you have a pie chart that shows the percentage of users and their OS's?
    06-14-10 01:38 PM
    Do you have a pie chart that shows the percentage of users and their OS's?
    Nope . . . it is just that my two cousins have a 9700 and they both faced the same problem. So what they did is that they went back to and older OS version, Deleted and then downloaded App World. Then, the've upgraded to the .743
    06-14-10 02:05 PM
    That could be the answer, since I upgraded App World under .586, then upgraded my OS to .743.
    06-14-10 02:12 PM
    Hey Ahmed G...You do not have to answer to Pi-whatever! Don't be baited by him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jshuford; 06-14-10 at 02:20 PM.
    06-14-10 02:13 PM
    I'm not trying to bait him... I'm just saying, he has said that for the second time, yet there have been tons of people with different OS's and even different models that had this problem. So to say its mostly on .743 is crazy.

I just find it funny when people post things that aren't true.
    06-14-10 02:16 PM
    I'm running .586 from T-Mobile and I lost my icon and have done everything possible to get it back with no luck. It's having problems on all OSystems.
    06-14-10 02:35 PM
    I'm running .586 from T-Mobile and I lost my icon and have done everything possible to get it back with no luck. It's having problems on all OSystems.
    There's no pattern. I upgraded BB App World on a T-Mobile 9700 running .586 (despite reading about other people's woes) and everything went fine.
    06-14-10 02:43 PM
    No way! .586? I coulda sworn I read that its mostly for 9700 .743 users.... hmmm....
    06-14-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD