Can anyone recommend a good health and fitness app. I am looking for something that I can record what I eat and keep track of my workouts.
    I have the Storm. Thanks so much.
    02-17-09 10:41 AM
    Can anyone recommend a good health and fitness app. I am looking for something that I can record what I eat and keep track of my workouts.
    I have the Storm. Thanks so much.
    Gym technik is a web based program for keeping track of workouts. I think weight watchers might have
    Something in the works for keeping track of what you eat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:16 AM
    I use one called ascendo not sure if it works for the storm. It has a food journal and exercise journal. It is around 30 bucks but has a free trial to see if you like it.

02-17-09 11:34 AM
    that would be nice if they had a program like the wii fit for the storm where u can keep track of ur workout and monitor ur progress as well as get workout tips and diet types based on ur workout info.
    02-17-09 01:13 PM
    imn interested in this too, i would use this kind of app
    02-17-09 02:47 PM
    gymtechnik.com is web based but built for BB. You use your PC to log into the site and build (or choose) workouts that are then available through the mobile site. The regular site also allows for tracking workouts, body stats, etc. It's pretty slick and best of all (at least for now) it's FREE!!! I've been using it for a few months and every bit of feedback I sent them was responded to and some was included as features in the most recent release.

They are at least worth a look. I've been more than pleased.
    02-17-09 03:21 PM
    Hello,
    Keep yourself motivated and on track with these fitness programs that monitor your progress to a happier, healthier you.

1. iPhit Fitness Tracking: This program allows users to combine their Nike + iPod sensor kit with their iPhone to keep track of their walking or running progress.
    2. MyNetDiary: Get access to this Web-based diet and exercise program right through your iPhone. You�ll be able to quickly jot down what you had for dinner or how long you worked out, even when you�re on the go.
    3. Gyminee: Sign up for this fitness tracking site and use the iPhone-optimized version to keep track of your workouts and your daily nutrition.
    4. iPhodometer: This Nike + alternative allows users to keep track of how many calories they are burning as they walk or run.
    5. WeightDate: This application makes it easy to see how your weight is changing over time, whether it�s going up or down. The program also provides an average to let you see how you�re moving towards your goal over the long term.
    6. Limeade: Limeade aims to help users get healthy by giving them an assessment and helping them to develop personalized fitness goals. Best of all, the site has a version optimized just for use with the iPhone.
    7. SparkPeople: Create diet plans that concentrate on nutrition and focus on fitness training through SparkPeople on your iPhone.
    8. FitReach: This program allows you to view your gym training for the day, track your diet and manage your weight goals, all from the iPhone interface.

thanks!!
    Last edited by pppariss; 08-16-10 at 11:18 AM.
    08-16-10 11:16 AM
    I use Fatsecret for my food and exercises. The application is pretty good and there website is really good. Also Endomondo is a neat app for tracking your workouts...
    08-17-10 05:57 PM
    Not sure if BB has a myfitnesspal app, but if it does it is hands down the best app for tracking food IMHO.

Gymtechnik is a good exercising App as well.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    01-13-12 03:14 PM
    I don't know if I want my phone telling me what a fatty I am. I'm already pretty aware of that fact as is.

Last edited by islandfever2009; 01-13-12 at 07:13 PM.
    01-13-12 07:11 PM
    Not sure if BB has a myfitnesspal app, but if it does it is hands down the best app for tracking food IMHO.
    Free Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal - Download Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Works very well. I also use Endomondo Pro for GPS workout tracking.
    01-13-12 11:12 PM
    Try TrackNSlim. It has an easy to use interface and the food database is internal, so no need for Internet connection. It also has all the major fast food menus too. Best regards.

Search App World for TrackNSlim
    01-14-12 09:59 AM
    Another recommendation for Fat Secret here. It's free and sync's with your data entered via the website. What initially attracted me to it was that many brands and restaurant menu items are in the database, not just the USDA data. As usual with these things, you can also enter your own food data for recipes and such. Haven't used the exercise part.

I used the ascendo product years ago. It was pretty good then. Don't know anything about it now.

Used the livestrong app for awhile. No problems with it.
    01-14-12 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD