Hey, here is the story.

I finally got my precious socialscope invite and was able to download it and connect my twitter account to it, read and post some tweets and everything was working fine then i did a battery pull on my phone and socialscope couldn't connect using my bis anymore only wifi so i did another battery pull thinking i will fix the problem but it continued the same i could only connect through wifi so i decided to uninstall and re-install the app. and now i get this message right after i finish the download uncaught exception: no application instance. and whenever i tried to launch it i get the same message i cannot open it.

What can i do to fix this??? I allready email them but havent heard back from them, can anyone help me please I really liked the app the few minutes i used it.

Thanks for any replies in advance
    01-17-12 04:58 PM
    bump

I haven't heard from the socialscope support email that i send reporting the problem.

Anyone here can help me out please.

Thanks.
    01-25-12 02:42 PM
    I was having problems not getting my FB notifications, so I sent support a message about through the feedback option in settings. Took about 4 or 5 days, but they finally got the issue resolved for me. You might try sending them another email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-12 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD