its FREAKIN SWEET
    one issue though, i dont know if im doing something wrong or if i need a new version or if its because im in canada but it doesnt do the playlist thing where it shows you what youve listened to. the screen is just a canadian flag and purple writing that says "nobex proudly sponsors canadian music" or something like that

anyone else having this issue or know how to ifx it?
    02-27-09 10:25 AM
    I'm a Canadian expat living in the US and have the same issue. Love listening to old favorite stations from Montreal ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:45 AM
    they're missing a popular station Z103.5
    02-27-09 10:56 AM
    i wish they have some sports radio stations.

i'm missing the fan590!
    02-27-09 11:02 AM
    they're missing a popular station Z103.5

Does NOBEX only have Canadian stations? If so, then Z103.5 won't be included because it's a Buffalo station.
    02-27-09 11:17 AM
    its north american
    but the coolest thing was that it would keep a track record of the last 10 things you listened to, so you could either dl them later, or EVEN DL THEM RIGHT THERE, the problem i have is that its not showing that, so i dont have that option. i tried using the menu key and looking for a preferences or options tab, but there isnt one
    02-27-09 11:20 AM
    Does NOBEX only have Canadian stations? If so, then Z103.5 won't be included because it's a Buffalo station.
    .:Z103.5 Today's HIT Music:.

toronto FTW.
    02-27-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD