Hi,

As its a paid app I was just wondering if anybody can comment if it works well or not? There's no reviews yet on it in the app store.

It sounds like a great little editing app for a bit of fun without using photobucket and such like,

Any opinions?

Many thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:37 AM
    I have picture magic.. Its only good for doodling on the picture. It gives the option o f putting comments and carton thoughts. It also has you add random objects like ballons and hats. As far as editing goes.m I don't think it really edits pictures.. Maybe I haven't really played with it but from what I know its not really an editing app.

05-21-10 05:51 AM
    Thanks

Yeah sorry by editing I just meant adding the different bits and pieces to the picture, but that's no problem at all, it just seemed like a fun little app to play with the picture a bit and upload to facebook ect without needing to send to photobucket first to work on it. Just the little speech bubbles will be fine to have a play about with.

Did it install ok without probs? Is it fairly usable or a bit tricky to operate?

05-21-10 06:18 AM
    Before you buy enter the contest on the front blog. 100 copies up for grab. I'm interested in this app also
    05-21-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD