Hey all! Has anyone used this weather application on their Bold? I am just installing the 'Try' download to give it a chance. All of the other weather apps leave me empty on information and memory in my app folder. this app is not free but I feel you kind of get what you pay for..

Any thoughts?
    01-02-09 06:08 PM
    I use weathereye and I like it. It sets the icon to an image of the weather conditions and the caption to the temp so you don't even have to open it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 06:11 PM
    i havent used it, but your likely to get some weird responses here. most times you'll hear what people use, not if they've used the one you're mentioning. i ran into the same problem with a weather app i asked about.
    01-02-09 06:44 PM
    WeatherEye is nice; lots of detail for a single location. I also configure the weather function in viigo for multiple locations. Where I live and where I work have distinct climates. I've relegated the resident bb weather app to my "BB Fluff & Stuff" folder.
    01-02-09 07:22 PM
    i use weather eye also, pretty good free app!
    01-02-09 07:23 PM
    I use weathereye and I love it.

I also have igoogle set as my browser homepage and I have the igoogle page customized to show weather and a few other topics of interest whenever I open the browser.
    01-02-09 08:34 PM
    Weather eye is great... it's free plus you get the cool icon!
    01-02-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD