Okay, this is driving me crazy. I've got my 9930 and I just got my NFC tags in and I want to program a tag to check me in on foursquare and change the sound profile (i.e. check me in at home and turn the ringer on or check me in at the office and turn the ringer off). I can do the sound profile change but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to configure shortcutme to check me into my house on foursquare.
    12-03-12 09:17 PM
    Anyone using Foursquare app and can help with above question from Saralorine?
    12-05-12 06:17 PM
    Anyone know how to resize the battery meter? Since the new upgrade, it seems I know longer have the ability to resize it.

I found this out because I tried the 3 other available battery meter icons - none of them actively evolved to show battery remaining status so I decided I wanted the default meter back. Well, I found no option to select default battery meter. I emailed SCM support (and PM'd him on here) but got no response - so I figured out a workaround myself. I uninstalled SCM and reinstalled it and I got my default battery meter back. I still can't resize it - it's tiny!

Anyone seeing this as well?
    01-11-13 05:02 PM
    Need a macro to automate the following :

1. Open a particular excel file.
    Edit cell D4 with today's date (set as dd in auto text)
    Save the file.
    2. Compose an email containing the excel(edited) file.
    Send it to two recipients.
    Subject : from auto text (predefined)
    Body : from auto text (predefined)
    Send.

Thanks
    01-12-13 07:46 AM
    Hi,

Very nice job this app..

I have two questions, could somebody help ?

First, I could not find how ShortCutMe and MyOwnHotKeys work together. Any clue ?

Second, is there a macro that cleans all notifications of the home screen (missed calls, received mails, etc.) ?

Thanx by advance.
    04-11-13 03:54 PM
    Hi,

Very nice job this app..

I have two questions, could somebody help ?

First, I could not find how ShortCutMe and MyOwnHotKeys work together. Any clue ?

Second, is there a macro that cleans all notifications of the home screen (missed calls, received mails, etc.) ?

Thanx by advance.
    Assuming you have a shortcut in ShortcutMe with shortcut keys WON (for example for turn Wifi On), you can launch it directly from BB Home Screen by pressing for example W hotkey:
    Set 1xW to ShortcutMe and set 1xW to WON in MyOwnHotkeys.

How do you clean notifications manually?
    04-13-13 10:00 AM
    Assuming you have a shortcut in ShortcutMe with shortcut keys WON (for example for turn Wifi On), you can launch it directly from BB Home Screen by pressing for example W hotkey:
    Set 1xW to ShortcutMe and set 1xW to WON in MyOwnHotkeys.
    Thank you, I now can use ShortCutMe in MyOwnHotKeys. In fact, until today I did not have noticed that when 'launches' is set to ShortCutMe, then there is a parameter line just below for the SCM hotkey to be entered.

How do you clean notifications manually?
    Ok, then I can do the same in SCM.

Except for Application Resource Monitor, that does not appear in the application list of SCM (neither does it work when entered manually in the options menu).
    04-14-13 05:08 PM
    Thank you, I now can use ShortCutMe in MyOwnHotKeys. In fact, until today I did not have noticed that when 'launches' is set to ShortCutMe, then there is a parameter line just below for the SCM hotkey to be entered.

Ok, then I can do the same in SCM.

Except for Application Resource Monitor, that does not appear in the application list of SCM (neither does it work when entered manually in the options menu).
    This is the macro to open Application Resource Monitor:

AppName: Macro
    Macros:
    LaunchAndWait Options:
    KeyApplication Resource;
    Delay 100;
    EnterKey;
    04-14-13 07:38 PM
    Nice, thanx.
    04-18-13 04:50 PM
    My thumb is worn from scrolling.

Can the Volume key be enlisted as a shortcut - to trigger a cursur movment simulation?

note i'm not trying to trigger a macro called VOLUPKey
    rather, use that tactile "volume up/down" key as the hotkey for a macro. (NavMoveUp)

Is this possible?
    i didn't see the volume buttons in the list of hotkeys... help
    08-25-13 05:45 AM
1,385 ... 545556
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD