Ok I may have blown it here. I run Tetherberry on my lap top which I screwed up and had to use the recovery discs and start over.
    However, my desktop is what I usually sync with for my Blackberry--the only reason I even had the blackberry desktop on my lap top was for Tetherberry.
    What do I need to do to get it back on my lap top?
    Sorry am new to blackberry! But I LOVE Tetherberry and can't be without it. I rarely use it but when I do, I NEED it.
    Thanks for your help!
    10-22-09 12:58 PM
    Ok I may have blown it here. I run Tetherberry on my lap top which I screwed up and had to use the recovery discs and start over.
    However, my desktop is what I usually sync with for my Blackberry--the only reason I even had the blackberry desktop on my lap top was for Tetherberry.
    What do I need to do to get it back on my lap top?
    Sorry am new to blackberry! But I LOVE Tetherberry and can't be without it. I rarely use it but when I do, I NEED it.
    Thanks for your help!
    You should be able to log on to Tetherberry.com and download it again.
    You can do this from any computer, just save it then put in on a thumb drive and install it on your computer. I hade to do the same thing.
    10-22-09 01:46 PM
    You should be able to go to TetherBerry Tether BlackBerry | BlackBerry Modem | TetherBerry , login, enter your PIN and download the software again.
    10-22-09 01:48 PM
    Thanks guys you rock! I will try it out. I haven't gotten as far as reloading my blackberry desktop yet.

By the way, I love the saying: "When life hands you lemons .. ."
    10-22-09 05:52 PM
    Good luck. I am looking into getting tetherberry also. Is it a great program to use for a limited user? I would like something to do my schoolwork on my netbook. I don't have wifi, I just have the internet through my storm.
    10-22-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD