I just caught wind of this game and it looks pretty cool. If you have it, how do you like it? How is the music? MP3 music, polyphonic?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 07:46 PM
    Its ok, IMHO, its not worth the $15, its midi tones, and its just ok from the trial, but the subscription might be better, as you get new songs every month..

If you google it, you can find the link for the trial.
    05-20-08 08:02 PM
    I love GH series, have them all on PS2, 360 and Wii. Just got GH Mobile like a month ago and so far I think it's great. It doesn't use MP3 files but sounded more like MIDI files. Also you have to create an online account, ie. data plan is needed, when you first start the game (to download new songs, check scoreboards, etc). Keyboard is kinda cramp to be used for this type of game so be prepared for that. Also you don't have to create an online account but it won't let you download any new tunes without one.

You can also unlock a lot of stuff like new guitars and/or new picks on each level (easy, medium & expert). For $15 (less with coupon), I think it's worth it.

Last edited by Edd; 05-22-08 at 12:43 AM.
    05-20-08 08:04 PM
    sweet. Thanks for the screenshot.

05-21-08 02:01 PM
    no way not for the crackberry, its not the same experience unless if you have a ps!
    05-21-08 09:25 PM
    sweet. Thanks for the screenshot.
    You're welcome.

no way not for the crackberry, its not the same experience unless if you have a ps!
    Agreed but now I get to play GH almost everywhere I go.. even in the restroom. LOL
    05-21-08 10:00 PM
    Has anyone received the new songs for June? I tried Sunday, twice yesterday, and so far, twice today.
    06-03-08 09:53 AM
    Does anyone have the crack key code for the Guitar Hero 3 Game for a BlackBerry Curve 8320
    02-04-09 07:37 AM
    This game get updated for the bold yet? I have a key for the 83xx.
    02-04-09 08:38 AM
    This game get updated for the bold yet? I have a key for the 83xx.
    could you share the key? or could someone rip out their version from a curve and post it? i'd like to mess with the file and see if i can unlock it for everyone.

dont know how to extract? see my thread here - Extract/Share your themes/games/apps!!! - SprintUsers.com
    02-05-09 10:58 PM
    15$? you can get it for 6.99... lol

it's worth buying, it's pretty fun even though it uses MIDI tones. guitar hero: world tour however uses the real songs.
    02-06-09 04:15 AM
    could you share the key? or could someone rip out their version from a curve and post it? i'd like to mess with the file and see if i can unlock it for everyone.

dont know how to extract? see my thread here - Extract/Share your themes/games/apps!!! - SprintUsers.com
    keys go with the bb pin you originally purchased it for, I don't think you can share those. plus stuff like that is more than likely against the rules for these boards.

you people need to shell out your own money and buy it, not mooch off others that have.
    02-06-09 04:18 AM
    How, exactly, do these Guitar Hero games play on the cell phone? Which keys are mapped to the different frets? What key is the strum bar, etc.
    03-12-09 10:57 AM
    i forget the exact keys for each fret/string.. but there is no strum button. u just press the button for the string when it comes up.

this game will be added to my site(for free) sometime in the next week. then everyone can mooch as much as they want
    03-12-09 11:30 AM
    its not what i expected
    03-12-09 11:47 AM
    Well i'm sure different people are going to have different views on it but i'm more concerned w/ if it functions properly/smoothly? I saw that a few have experienced lag but wasn't sure if all copies are like that or if it possibly had something to do w/ those people's phones or not?
    03-12-09 12:59 PM
    Looks fun, might give it a try.

03-12-09 09:39 PM
    my opinion of the game... its not that fun to play.

im ALLLLLL about GH on ps2/ps3/360. i have every single game. even the hacked verions with custom songs. i love guitar hero.

when i got GH3 for BB.. it just wasnt that fun. it loses the true fun of the game. its more of a button pressing/timing game.. then a fun music game. likei said.. wait for it to hit for free on my site.. and giveit a shot.. but i dont think its worth $10.
    03-13-09 02:06 AM
    Thanks Autoprime!

Does it at least run smoothly on your curve?

Have you tried GH World Tour yet?
    03-13-09 12:37 PM
    guitar hero 3 mobile has been posted.. now you can try it out

I havent tried world tour yet but i'll be releasing that as well in time. and i believe world tour has versions for the 8100, 8800 and storm as well as the curve.
    03-17-09 10:21 AM
    i can send the jad or jar or what ever it is when i get home pm me ur email
    03-17-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD