Apparently, AIM and GTalk integrated. So I decided to start using AIM and Gmail on my desktop. When I do this all of my contacts show up, for both AIM and Gmail. When I log onto the BB using GTalk mobile only my Gmail contacts show up, none of the AIM ones. Any ideas on why, and a solution?

Thanks.
    02-17-09 01:57 PM
    If aim and gtalk really did integrate The app on your phone might need to be updated.
    02-17-09 02:29 PM
    Yeah, I did all that. I know they were integrated, errr I am assuming they are because on the options menu at Gmail it says add AIM... I updated the application, deleted it, and reinstalled it.
    02-17-09 03:54 PM
    Yah, i had originally thought the same thing, that if i could get aim through my gchat on my computer it would be the same on my blackberry, but they are different programs completely and even if you activate your aim in gchat on your computer it won't change how the programs work on your blackberry.
    02-17-09 04:16 PM
    Yeah, I think that is dumb, gtalk is such a better program, for the price especially... I wonder if they will ever converge them... They whole jabber client thing it too unreliable...
    02-18-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD