Hi, our valued customers ~
    As the November has come, MMMOOO has launched a series of discounts on our best-selling apps or themes! If you have been fond of some funny apps or themes, it's the best time to get them!

1. Smart Cover
    The most luxury Quick Launcher & Screensaver 2 in 1! Based on 3D, Smart Cover could be very smooth and elegant and make your phone stand out!

Smart Cover is the premium version of a super app from MMMOOO, it helps you to access your frequent system apps conveniently! With the help of Smart Cover, you will find your phone is also premium and cool and the envy of others!
    Great Discounts by MMMOOO-1920-1186_11.png

If Smart Cover has touched you, don't hesitate to download! You will surely enjoy it! Check it out at BlackBerry World!

2. Gif Animator Premium
    Of course, Gif Animator Premium is the most powerful gif animator on BlackBerry 10, which will enable you with a variety of fashion photography! Gif Animator Premium enables you to DIY the most funny/amazing gif animated pic.Use it as avatar at BBM Profile, BBM Group, send to contact, or send in Email! (Please update your BBM to 6.0 to experience this feature!)
    Great Discounts by MMMOOO-gif-_blog.jpg
    Features:
    1. The best gif camera on BlackBerry�, the works are very suitable for BBM Avatar, SNS sharing;
    2. Friendly "Auto" or "Manual", 2 modes for picture capture;
    3. 10+ Effects; 4. 3 modes for DIY;

Funny Case Study:
    1. Use MMMOOO Gif to create a funny animated gif pic such as Telekinesis, and share it with your friends on SNS;
    2. Make a gif pic and make it as your BBM Avatar;
    3. Make a micro video record your life and share it, for animated gif pic only take a small space and easy to send.

Here is the link to BlackBerry World for more details!

3. Doodle Duck Ninja
    A stunning doodle theme telling a legendary story about a duck ninja!~ We could review the ranger life of the duck at Incoming Call Screen, Calling Screen, Lock Screen... More for exploring!
    Great Discounts by MMMOOO-1920x1186_1.png
    Fantastic doodle style, you won't miss it! Funny duck ninja with doodle style, high resolution icon! The theme is really funny and unique, if you love doodle style, Doodle Duck Ninja is for you!

Download link to BlackBerry World!

4. BLock
    BLock, the most powerful secrets protect app on BlackBerry OS! You can lock your media, contacts, messages, apps, functions etc. With the help of Block you can have a better protect on your privacy. There will be no worry when your friends borrow your mobile!
    Great Discounts by MMMOOO-1920-1186_1.png
    ☆ Private Photos Protect
    ☆ Important Contact Protect
    ☆ Special Apps Lock
    ☆ Private Functions Lock
    ☆ Secret Message Lock

Also, we have got you the direct link to this app in BlackBerry World!

We will launch more discounts on our classic products and we launched a series of discounts already in BlackBerry! We need your supports and you support will be the passion to make us go further!
    11-06-13 12:03 AM
    Come on bb, we need your support!
    11-06-13 12:14 AM
    I'll give this an early bump!, a great developer who supported BlackBerry from since legacy!!
    Used the gif creator on my 9930!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:18 AM
    Thanks for your support! We will go on with BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10~
    11-06-13 12:25 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 01:53 PM
    I bought iLock on my previous device BB9900 to lock my apps. How come this b lock is not available for Q10? I've downloaded iLock for Q10 too but it doesn't lock apps just like it did with my legacy devices.

Posted from JulieBerry
    01-08-14 12:44 PM
    MMMOOO your themes are really pretty. But are you aware that when I go into App world on my Q10, I can find a small selection of your apps, but no themes? This makes my face very sad. Just thought you'd like to know x
    01-10-14 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD