Its call PhonePlus Callback. It allows you to put your phone into DND mode and send a courtesy text informing the caller that you are unavailable. I tested it out with the free trial and both the DND and the autotext reply work as stated. This is perfect for me since ill be starting law school in a few weeks and dont want to be on the professors **** list on the first week.

Just thought id let you all know!

And its only 2.99!
    08-04-09 05:18 PM
    wow how did i not know about this app? thanks for the heads up. here is the link for anyone that wants to check it out PhonePlus Callback - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-04-09 07:36 PM
    Yeah supposedly they are working on a new update that will send a "I am driving text" if the gps reads the phone traveling more than 15mph not sure what it will do to the battery though.

And for those concerned about memory leak I held constant at 42.1 after it installed and for a while i jumped up to 47.2 not sure if that was from me closing something or the OS memory management but just thought I would dispell any naysayers
    08-05-09 12:57 PM
    yet another feature that should already be included in the blackberry. My wifes Dare has this option of a Quick Txt reply, and it came on the phone.....
    08-05-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD