Hi, I'm looking for a good gps tracking app so I can put on my son's blackberry so I can track where he is and where he goes. I need it to be invisable so he won't know I'm tracking him. I have tried a couple diff ones but u have to send email or text to that phone and he is able to see that. So if you all know anyway that I can do this please give me your suggestions/input. Thanks in advance to everyone that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 08:16 AM
    Come on folks!! I know some of you have did this before lol...
    07-23-10 04:58 PM
    Goto emacberry.com Software for BlackBerry� Devices with OS 4.2.1 or higher GPSLogger.

The link is listed in the program. I have not tried it and I don't know why or how I found the program. I have used it while riding my bike but have not learned all that it can do.
    07-23-10 05:35 PM
    I still haven't really found a gps tracker that I like. Need suggestions from other peeps that may have used something like this. Thanks

07-30-10 09:23 AM
    Smrtguard.com
    07-30-10 05:27 PM
    Verizon has a Family tracking package. It used to be called Chaperone. I'm not sure what it's called now. You might check on that.
    07-30-10 08:46 PM
    I am on the BB so I can't see your carrier but ATT has a similar product to above.

07-30-10 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD