Hi guys, can someone post the GOOM Radio app files please? I can't download it from outside the US on appworld, but like the website I'm hoping the actual app won't check my location.

Thanks in advance
    10-03-10 03:09 PM
    Connect to AppWorld over WiFi only and you would download everything...
    10-03-10 03:13 PM
    It won't let me download it when wifi is on and if I turn my network connection off I get an error saying I have insufficient wireless coverage
    10-03-10 03:30 PM
    Lol, Zed Lepplin?
    You sure you want goom? It's a big file, and only has a 1.5 star rating... Maybe checkout tune-in radio...
    If you really want Goom, I'll get/post it for you though.
    10-03-10 04:06 PM
    Lol, Zed Lepplin?
    You sure you want goom? It's a big file, and only has a 1.5 star rating... Maybe checkout tune-in radio...
    If you really want Goom, I'll get/post it for you though.
    Will do. I asked specifically for GOOM because it's the only streaming radio service I've found that works outside of the US. I'll check out tune-in but if you could still post the GOOM files that'd be great. Thanks in advance.
    10-03-10 07:46 PM
    For some reason the files wouldn't upload, but I have the files if you want to pm me your email address I'll send them to you.
    Here's the low down on these files: they have RIM's "special encryption" on them. That means you'll have to change the file extension on each one from .cod.rem to just .cod - you'll then have to make a .jad file for them. If you don't know how to do do this, there's instructions in the forums here. It's really easy though.
    10-03-10 09:06 PM
    For some reason the files wouldn't upload, but I have the files if you want to pm me your email address I'll send them to you.
    Here's the low down on these files: they have RIM's "special encryption" on them. That means you'll have to change the file extension on each one from .cod.rem to just .cod - you'll then have to make a .jad file for them. If you don't know how to do do this, there's instructions in the forums here. It's really easy though.
    I PMd you.
    10-03-10 10:09 PM
    hi, I have the same problem with goom radio.. I want to download the app but the app world won't let me.. where you able to install it?? does it works? please if you can help me thanks
    10-04-10 01:16 PM
    Seriously I would really like either app. I am in Canada and both of these apps are good for iPhone and Android. It is a mysery to me why I cant get them in App World. I would prefer Tune-In Radio however. Can someone PM me and ill give my email for the file and GOOM also if someone got it to work? I have a Blackberry Torch btw. Thanks
    10-04-10 06:47 PM
    Hi guys, I just saw your posts. I'm trying to install it right now. If I manage to get it to work then I'll post instructions and email you the files.
    10-04-10 08:57 PM
    awesome! i hope it works! I love the app on the iphone and on the computer.
    10-04-10 10:26 PM
    I would love OTA link for the TuneIn Beta or cant wait for it to go public beta. So far it seems promising.
    10-04-10 10:28 PM
    Sorry, no luck yet. I changed the extension from .cod.rem to .cod and attempted to load with BBSAK - didn't work. Tried creating a .jav and opening with Media Explorer - no luck. Will try something else tomorrow.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me your email address and I'll forward you the files.
    10-04-10 10:46 PM
    That's weird, sorry bro.
    10-04-10 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD