I deleted by Google Reader from Viigo and went to re-add it using the website. I received this error message:

"Unable to fetch Google Resource due to Authorization error"

I appears that this is happening to many others (Google the error, I can't post links as a newb)

My question: Now that RIM owns Viigo, do you think they don't want their product to directly work with a Google product? Or vice versa, Google has shut off access to Viigo (this seems more likely).

Anyone have information on this or a potential fix?
    08-11-10 01:19 PM
    I have all sorts of Google apps on my Storm!!! (Talk about paranoia, dude!)
    08-11-10 01:40 PM
    No, of course I do as well (GMail app, Google Maps).

But do you think there is a Google Reader app on the way for the BB and Google is shying away from its affiliation with Viigo?

I don't care about any of this. Just want Google Reader and Viigo to sync...
    08-11-10 01:48 PM
    I think the change is that Google is now charging for access to their Reader APIs. It might be that Viigo hasn't licensed Google Reader access.
    08-11-10 04:02 PM
    I don't know about Viigo as I haven't used it for awhile now. I do know ArrSS hasn't been able to access Google Reader for awhile now. Something changed on Google's end. And I suspect Xopher is right. BerryReader has no problem.
    08-11-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD