New update.
    09-16-09 03:56 PM
    Thanks for the post. Updated to 0.15!
    09-16-09 05:16 PM
    Got the 552 reload system software after rebooting. Wtf!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 06:13 PM
    updated as well..
    09-16-09 06:25 PM
    what is new about it?
    09-16-09 06:39 PM
    Phone is bricked now!!!

09-16-09 06:48 PM
    Where do I find the update? I looked on the GV site and didn't see it anywhere
    09-16-09 06:55 PM
    Where do I find the update? I looked on the GV site and didn't see it anywhere
    Go to Google Mobile|Voice to get the latest version.

09-16-09 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    09-16-09 08:26 PM
    What's new in this update?
    09-16-09 08:34 PM
    nothing that i can tell, google really needs to get on the ball, this app totally blows. they need to integrate dialing better, i refuse to dial every call from the address book, c'mon already, gvdialer figured it out, why can't google?
    09-17-09 01:33 AM
    nothing that i can tell, google really needs to get on the ball, this app totally blows. they need to integrate dialing better, i refuse to dial every call from the address book, c'mon already, gvdialer figured it out, why can't google?
    U r high. U don't have to dial from the address book. The Dialer side of the app clearly has a place to enter ANY phone number, regardless of if its in your address book.

09-17-09 02:08 AM
    thanks for the info on the update.

i've noticed that now you can control how often the app refreshes itself. this is a huge improvement for me on my 8310 because now, with the app open and depending on my settings, there is much less of a memory drain, if at all.
    09-17-09 03:43 AM
    U r high. U don't have to dial from the address book. The Dialer side of the app clearly has a place to enter ANY phone number, regardless of if its in your address book.

What I meant to say was that I don't want to dial from the app at all... I am used to dialing from my home screen just typing in the first few letters of someones name and hitting the send key, you can't do this in the GV app, you must either type in the number or go to the address book and choose from the menu to call via google voice. What I want is to just dial a number as usual and have it automatically routed through GV. It would also be nice if the same would apply to SMS. I like how GV Dialer just re-routes all your calls automatically, yet doesn't have to constantly run in the background.
    09-17-09 10:37 AM
    What's new in this update?
    From what I can see:

• Voicemail audio is downloaded immediately, instead of when you first play it
    • You can specify polling frequency
    • Dialer allows any number
    09-18-09 12:33 AM
    From what I can see:

• Voicemail audio is downloaded immediately, instead of when you first play it
    • You can specify polling frequency
    • Dialer allows any number
    When I attempt to call anyone, I am placed into a loop of "dialing" then "please enter your password" then "dialing" then "please enter your password"

Anyone have any thoughts?
    10-16-09 01:52 PM
    I dont understand why people are fussing about a TOTALLY FREE app that lets u call for free and text.....ill never understand that app is not totally sound yet but for time being free calls and text i will manage....
    10-16-09 02:05 PM
    I dont understand why people are fussing about a TOTALLY FREE app that lets u call for free and text.....ill never understand that app is not totally sound yet but for time being free calls and text i will manage....
    I'm fussing about it because I can't make it work and am trying to figure out why. My apologies if that offended you.
    10-16-09 02:40 PM
    Much slicker (and faster) than the earlier versions.

Still wish it had the functionality of GVDialer...I'm sure that omission is intentional, though.
    10-16-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD