If you've signed up for Google Voice, I would highly recommend installing the App available from m.google.com/voice as it adds the ability to send SMS on behalf of your GV number along with the ability to place calls straight from the app without having to dial the GV number first...pretty neat little tool
    11-09-09 03:35 PM
    Thanks for the tip! i have the GV app and like it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 03:37 PM
    Anyone have google voice working? I used own number, i have GV app but still havent got transcribed vmails. I received 5 vmails since starting GV.
    11-10-09 05:36 PM
    I would venture to guess you'd have to activate Google Voicemail in order for it to transcribe...and Sprint hasn't implemented free conditional call forwarding yet....theres another post in one of the GV threads where someone has it working 100% on own number but is getting charged $0.20/voicemail until they have that feature implemented...sposed to be mid-this month
    11-10-09 08:31 PM
    I read that, i'm on Boost but said Sprint. Wasn't sure if i did something wrong.
    11-10-09 09:18 PM
    Try this from danno--

Easy -
    PHONE/OPTIONS/CALL FORWARDING/OPTION/NEW NUMBER
    Add the phone number (your google voice number) and save.
    Scroll to the existing phone number for the 3 options and change the number.
    Works fine for me, but remember, Sprint hasn't officially announced that the fee is no longer, only announced that they will. I was still charged .20 today. Mid November is still a few days off.
    Last edited by danno1598; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.
    11-10-09 11:14 PM
    I use GV and love it, I have it on my 8335i and use my main number for work and my GV number for my personal stuff, so I don't have to carry two phones but have all the benefits of it. It rocks.
    01-08-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD