I have Google Voice on my Blackberry Tour and I've never been able to use this program. It installs great, I login to my account just fine. I can even send/rec text messages through it and of course receive the calls forwarded from my GV#. The one thing I can't do, which is a big let down is make calls from the Google Voice app. I will open the GV app, put in the number to be dialed in the dialer (ive tried both 10 digit and 1+10 digit) and it says "Dialing" then "Connected" then 2 seconds later it disconnects without even a single ring. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, updated to the latest version. I can't find anyone having this error or any resolutions. I did a search of this forum and found people with questions, and other problems but have no clue how to fix this. I checked Googles Forums and some people over there have this issue but there hasn't been any word on a fix. Anyone here have any suggestions or had this and was able to fix it? PS - I've also ensured that my permissions for GV are all Allow. Thanks!
    11-02-09 02:10 PM
    I have Google Voice on my Blackberry Tour and I've never been able to use this program. It installs great, I login to my account just fine. I can even send/rec text messages through it and of course receive the calls forwarded from my GV#. The one thing I can't do, which is a big let down is make calls from the Google Voice app. I will open the GV app, put in the number to be dialed in the dialer (ive tried both 10 digit and 1+10 digit) and it says "Dialing" then "Connected" then 2 seconds later it disconnects without even a single ring. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, updated to the latest version. I can't find anyone having this error or any resolutions. I did a search of this forum and found people with questions, and other problems but have no clue how to fix this. I checked Googles Forums and some people over there have this issue but there hasn't been any word on a fix. Anyone here have any suggestions or had this and was able to fix it? PS - I've also ensured that my permissions for GV are all Allow. Thanks!
    Open the google application - start it up and close out of it where it still running in the background. then go to your contact's list > hit the menu button > call using Google Voice.....

or you can call your google voice number hit number 2 (i think) and it will ask you the number you want to call punch it in and wham it works like a charm....
    11-02-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD