Just switched from the android platform back to a Blackberry. I downloaded the Google Voice App for Blackberry's and i'm wondering if there is a way to set it up so there are instant push notifications of a new SMS? Only complaint is that the Android device had that feature. which was nice.
    05-03-10 08:46 AM
    Where did you find the Google Voice App for BlackBerry. I cannot find it anywhere!
    05-10-10 09:59 PM
    google.com/voice, i believe. just go to it from your mobile browser. i use it, and LOVE it.
    05-10-10 10:07 PM
    For my on my VZW Storm2 that takes me in to my account in the mobile browser and shows me my Voicemails. I cannot find a way to get the BlackBerry application to download.

Help Please!
    05-10-10 10:14 PM
    from your phone, goto:

m.google.com/voice

no problem here, on my 9700 with t-mobile.
    05-10-10 10:17 PM
    If you are trying to download the Google Voice application to your Storm 2 you will need to change your browser to IE or Firefox. It will not download while the setting is on the Blackberry Browser.

I have been using this app for quite a while, so I can not remember 100%, but I think after downloading you will also need to go into the apps location (under settings) on your Storm 2 and turn off compatibility mode. Otherwise the Google Voice App will always have a keyboard up with a blue background.

Hope that helps!
    05-11-10 09:17 AM
    Just switched from the android platform back to a Blackberry. I downloaded the Google Voice App for Blackberry's and i'm wondering if there is a way to set it up so there are instant push notifications of a new SMS? Only complaint is that the Android device had that feature. which was nice.
    I thought you can set this up in your settings on-line (not on your Blackberry) so that when you receive an SMS Google Voice will either send it to you in an e-mail or directly as an SMS to your phone.
    05-11-10 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD