Hi everyone!!! First I want to say thank you for this site its awesome. Second. I want to ask does anyone know if I can get google talk on my BB pearl 8100 my sister told me about google talk and is bugging me to get it but since the only way for me to get online is with my BB I am not sure I can. If google talk works with this model can someone tell me how to get it? Thanks
    Ps thanks again for site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 08:39 AM
    Ok next stupid question..... How do I subscribe to posts? I am so new to the BB and to this site its not funny
    Thanks again

10-25-08 08:43 AM
    10-25-08 08:58 AM
    Thanks a bunch

10-25-08 09:06 AM
    welcome. i don't know if it works on your model phone but you can always give it a try!
    10-25-08 09:06 AM
    I hope it does. I have yahoo messenger which is fine but a lot of times it gives me problems and yahoo can be such a pain some days. Now if I can get my sister to get a BB I will be good lol. I have the pearl 8100 right now and have had it since April but in a couple weeks I'm upgrading to the pearl flip I so can't wait!!! I got to "play" with one the other day and fell in love with it. All the features that the flip has is awesome U know it even comes with myspace already added. Wish I could get myspace on this model

10-25-08 09:17 AM
    I hope it does. I have yahoo messenger which is fine but a lot of times it gives me problems and yahoo can be such a pain some days. Now if I can get my sister to get a BB I will be good lol. I have the pearl 8100 right now and have had it since April but in a couple weeks I'm upgrading to the pearl flip I so can't wait!!! I got to "play" with one the other day and fell in love with it. All the features that the flip has is awesome U know it even comes with myspace already added. Wish I could get myspace on this model

yes, it's best to try and get all your friends and family on blackberry! that is what i aim for!

congrats on the flip pearl that you'll have soon! it's always great to upgrade!
    10-25-08 09:23 AM
    Difficult task to get everyone turned on to BB but it would be nice personally after finally owning my first BB yes I'm so proud lol I think everyone should own one these things are awesome I love love love it!!!!

10-25-08 09:51 AM
    Difficult task to get everyone turned on to BB but it would be nice personally after finally owning my first BB yes I'm so proud lol I think everyone should own one these things are awesome I love love love it!!!!

Can perfectly imagine your enthousiasm. Still have this enthousiasm after more than a year!
    Why not try Nimbuzz? You can use Gtalk on it plus MSN-, Yahoo-, AOL- messengers and many others. Works great for me.
    10-25-08 11:16 AM
    Never heard of nimbuzz but will look into it. My husband is such the geek and will be the one doing any downloads ect for me since its his thing lol me I just like playing once I have what I want lol thanks a million

10-25-08 12:47 PM
    Never heard of nimbuzz but will look into it. My husband is such the geek and will be the one doing any downloads ect for me since its his thing lol me I just like playing once I have what I want lol thanks a million

hi TIGGER
    I use a 8100 Pearl and a Curve 8320 and i got on both google talk working just go to the blackberry homepage u should find a link there to download it
    i got it from there
    10-25-08 02:28 PM
    Can perfectly imagine your enthousiasm. Still have this enthousiasm after more than a year!
    Why not try Nimbuzz? You can use Gtalk on it plus MSN-, Yahoo-, AOL- messengers and many others. Works great for me.
    Nimbuzz would work fine if you got unlimited Data if not it eats a lot of usage it did to me at least
    10-25-08 02:30 PM
    Thank you so much everyone. I'm so glad to have come across this site and meet ppl who can help and share their experience.

10-26-08 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD