I use google calendar as my primary private calendar. It was great when I was using bold. Ever since I switch to torch, I found that the new entries from google calendar are always added to my hotmail calendar or work calendar. Does anyone have the same problem?

I wonder how google mobile sync decides which calendar it will sync the events to. If you have the same problem. Did you upgrade from another BB or starting fresh from a new device?
    05-25-11 09:50 PM
    Try This

Options -> Device -> Advances System Settings -> Default Services

Change your Default Calendar (CICAL) to your gmail account..
    05-25-11 11:10 PM
    Ok, I gave up the multi calendar support, and gave up google mobile sync, and removed my gmail account again, and when I readded the gmail account, I choose to use the native calendar sync function in the blackberry email settings, and it worked.

I guess if I spend more time on this I may be able to find a way to get multi calendar support back through google mobile sync, but I don't think giving BB user the perfect calendar experience is very high on Google's priority list, so I won't bother anymore....
    05-27-11 08:39 AM
    Ok, I gave up the multi calendar support, and gave up google mobile sync, and removed my gmail account again, and when I readded the gmail account, I choose to use the native calendar sync function in the blackberry email settings, and it worked.

I guess if I spend more time on this I may be able to find a way to get multi calendar support back through google mobile sync, but I don't think giving BB user the perfect calendar experience is very high on Google's priority list, so I won't bother anymore....
    Amen to that, aha. I gave up on the Contacts syncing to my Gmail, as well. For some reason, all 1,000 of my BlackBerry contacts were being modified and all fields of the ENTIRE address were being consolidated into the Address1 field... I was severely upset, and was instantly put at ease when I restored my Outlook data back to my device.

I gave up on syncing everything to Google with my device. Now if only Google Calendar synced with Outlook 64bit!
    05-27-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD