Hello all, I've searched the previous google sync topics and none of them dealt with my issue. Basically, I create an event on my calendar using my BB and set a reminder. Then I use google sync so it shows up on my google calendar. However, when I do this the reminder on my BB goes back to no reminder, and I only get a reminder on my computer when I have my google calendar open. What do I have to do in order to receive a reminder on my phone?
    Thanks!
    06-05-09 02:10 PM
    hm, anyone?
    06-06-09 12:25 AM
    ^bump. I am having this issue as well and I cannot find an answer! Any help would be appreciated!
    11-18-09 03:48 PM
    I would like to know if there is any answer to this as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:05 PM
    I would like to know if there is any answer to this as well

After saving the entry from your bb, sync to gcalendar. Then re-edit and re-sync.

At least that's what I do. Hope it works for you.

11-18-09 09:56 PM
    On your BB, go into Google Sync for Mobile (the app) and push the BB button, select Options, the scroll down and make sure the "Synchronize Reminders" is UNCHECKED.
    I just figured it out myself and am stoked!! Now I can set a reminder in my Curve with a 5 min reminder, sync it, it shows up on my google calendar and it keeps the reminder on my Curve...YES!

Hope that helps.
    04-28-10 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD