I have a BB 9700 and can sync calendar events from Google calendar to my BB but when I put an event on my BB calendar, it does not sync to Google calendar. Any suggestions? I did not have this issue with my BB Bold 9000.

Thank you.
    11-23-09 08:25 PM
    3 things to doublecheck: I'm using 9000 screens, which I assume are the same.

1 - Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services
    Calendar (CICAL) : your Gmail Address

2 - Google Sync -> Options ->
    Sync Calendar checked
    click on Sync these Calendars -> your Gmail Address
    11-24-09 09:35 AM
    AmigaDude-

I followed your suggestion and had to change the default calendar to my gmail address. Everything else was fine. After making the change it still did not sync from my BB to Google calendar.
    11-24-09 09:52 AM
    Might not solve your problems but make sure Google Sync is set to "automatic" under options.
    11-24-09 02:03 PM
    I had this same problem on my storm and just finished fixing it. I could get things from Google to my BB but not from my BB to Google. Here's what I did...

It's important to note that you will lose all of the information you have stored on your BB calendar. Everything that is on your Google calendar will be fine.

Now, you will want to clear your calendar database:

Connect your BlackBerry device to your personal computer.
    In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Backup and Restore and click Advanced.
    From the Device Databases list, select Calendar and click Clear.
    Click OK, then click Close.
    Perform a battery pull and then open your Calendar.
    Enter in a Test appointment at a random time so that you can see if it loads to Google and then manually run Google Sync.

After I did all of that it began working for me and I was able to begin syncing again. I found that information here How to clear your BlackBerry Calendar database - BBHub
    12-02-09 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD