Hi,

I'm having 2 issues with Google sync on the storm 9530. I can sync with my google calendar, it can see my calendars and download events, but the appointment transfer is only one way.

The other problem is more interesting. Once I've downloaded my "work" calendar to my default calendar on the storm it only "sticks" for a day or so. After about 24 hours google sync gives me the following message:

"Another sync client has been adding events to the blackberry calendar. To avoid duplicates google sync will not keep these events up to date."

I've gone through and double checked all the programs on the storm to see if they are trying to sync my calendar and I can't find a one that would even access it. I even disables some of the permissions for User > Organizer Data. and I am still getting that error.

I've looked in another forum and a user said the error message was triggered for them after accepting an invitation from outlook via email. The proposed solution was to reset the sync after each occurence, but that doesn't seem right.

Can anyone spot my blunder?? Any solutions? Is anyone else even having this problem???

Thanks for your help!
    03-10-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD