Is Google Sync operational with the Storm yet? Or still buggy?
    12-08-08 11:51 AM
    I've been using Google Sync with Google Calendar and Contacts for over a week now.
    12-08-08 12:09 PM
    Google Synch works fine, you may have to sign in again after your OS upgrade
    12-08-08 12:16 PM
    sweet thanks
    12-08-08 12:25 PM
    It hasn't worked for syncing my calendar yet it has an error
    Every time. It seems others
    Have similar issues so its hit or miss

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 12:35 PM
    Hmmm, I had no idea this was going on. I've been using Google Sync since I got mine the day after release.
    12-08-08 12:58 PM
    I think google's servers are acting funny right now. I can't even access my chat contacts properly.
    12-08-08 01:24 PM
    What's the download link? I go to m.google.com/sync and there's no d/l link.

12-09-08 02:10 AM
    One major killer for me on this sync utility is that the thing doesn't sync recurring contacts properly. They get synced as individual appointments. I also don't think it dosent sync far enough out into the future which has bitten me before in the past.

12-09-08 02:33 AM
    Has anyone getten it to sync with multiple calendars? I haven't. . .
    12-09-08 10:14 AM
    One major killer for me on this sync utility is that the thing doesn't sync recurring contacts properly. They get synced as individual appointments. I also don't think it dosent sync far enough out into the future which has bitten me before in the past.

The default is set at 4 weeks, but you can sync up to 24 weeks. That's normally good enough for me, but I'd like to be able to do a full year at once.
    12-09-08 10:24 AM
    Is Google Sync operational with the Storm yet? Or still buggy?
    It was buggy for me the first couple of times I installed/uninstalled it (before and after the .75 upgrade). Last night I decided to try one more time. Uninstalled and installed sync and it finally worked. Didn't do anything else.. resend service books (whatever that means), etc. Also, it will sync only those calendar events entered after the install.
    12-09-08 11:09 AM
    I have it syncing with my personal calendar and two calendars that are owned by others.
    12-09-08 11:10 AM
    I haven't. It appears to sync my main calender ok. But all my other calenders are no where to be found.

Also, my google contacts are not synced to my phone. It says that the sync is successful but they do not appear in my contacts. This might not be a bad thing though.. I don't know if I want to have all the hundreds of gmail contacts on my phone...

The calenders not syncing though is irksome.
    12-09-08 11:13 AM
    I haven't. It appears to sync my main calender ok. But all my other calenders are no where to be found.

Also, my google contacts are not synced to my phone. It says that the sync is successful but they do not appear in my contacts. This might not be a bad thing though.. I don't know if I want to have all the hundreds of gmail contacts on my phone...

The calenders not syncing though is irksome.
    There's also a desktop version. It's workaround is to copy or export secondary calendars to your primary calendar. Kinda defeats the purpose of multiple calendars.
    12-10-08 10:49 AM
    Contacts works...calendar doesn't for me.
    12-10-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD