For those who are having success with Google Sync... Here are my issues and am looking for your help.

1) There are duplicates of each appointment. Showing in different colors. I only have one calendar syncing.

2) Some appointments are not syncing (this is after I installed google sync and adding new appointments)

3) All Day events (such as birthdays from contacts, etc) has a start date of 5:00 pm the day before.

Most irritating is the duplicate appointments. I have to go and delete each duplicate appointment.

I have my my default services set to my gmail account which I have my calendar on Google under.
    08-07-09 12:19 AM
    1. You have more than one calendar on your BB. The first time you synced it synced with one of those other calendars. If you don't need multiple calendars got options > advanced options > service books and delete the cical entries that you don't need.

2. Google Sync will not sync appointments on your BB that were there previous to installing Google Sync.

3. Don't have a solution to this as I've never experienced this problem.
    08-07-09 12:39 AM
    Sorry for the double post... it was an accident.

In anycase... I deleted google sync, rebooted. Made sure that ****@gmail.com was default service for calendar (CICAL). Re-downloaded google sync.

So now I have it on my phone and should sync appointments FROM THIS POINT ON (from what I understand).

I added appointments on Google Calendar from my laptop. Went to my phone and went to my calendar, then hit google sync, then sync now..... Nothing comes over from the sync. The new appointments I added onto my calendar from my laptop is not showing up on my phone.
    08-07-09 12:48 AM
    Hey, I'd kill to have your problem. Many of us are finding the combination of BB and Google Calendar Sync will DELETE all your history on BB and Google. Details can be found at Calendar Sync is deleting events on my Google Calendar AND on my Blackberry - Google Mobile Help
    08-07-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD