i'm having trouble with google sync and my calendar.

so i have 2 email addresses hooked up on my storm. and the calender on the phone recognizes one as blue and one as green.

i have google sync downloaded.

when i add events to the blue calendar, it's fine. when i add to the green, it doesn't transfer over.

how do i get them to transfer without having to manually imput everything green?
    01-07-09 01:16 PM
    They have to be different gmail accounts. Each account is assigned to a calendar.
    01-07-09 01:18 PM
    so i have to open up another google account with the green's email address and then when i sync, how will it do both without erasing one?
    01-07-09 01:20 PM
    so i have to open up another google account with the green's email address and then when i sync, how will it do both without erasing one?
    Are both calendar's (green and blue) gmail accounts? I have six different accounts assigned to different calendars. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Bellsouth, Work, and of course CrackBerry. If I have an event created from one of those email accounts, it is reflected by the respective calendar's color on my BB.

I don't have 2 gmail accounts set on my BB so, I can't answer the question about syncing 2 gmail accounts.
    01-07-09 01:27 PM
    yea see that's my problem. one is aol and the other is a school email address. and i have it set up on google calender that those "my calenders" (on the left side).

when i imput stuff using the aol calendar through google, it transfers over fine. but when i choose my school calendar, it doesn't transfer.
    01-07-09 01:32 PM
    Can you forward your school calendar via email to Hotmail or Yahoo? Then it could be pused to your BB.
    01-07-09 01:34 PM
    how would i do that?

i just wanted to put classes in a different color from work and personal stuff...but this seems to be kinda complicated...
    01-07-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD