When I create a new calendar entry, and then use Google Sync, when I check the entry I put in the "Reminder" has been set to "None" and "Show Time As" is set back to "Busy".

I have to go through the entry(s) to fix them, and Google Sync it again, and either it will be fine or I will have to fix it all over again.

I don't know what is causing it or why it is doing it. But it is getting pretty annoying having to fix my entry(s) again, or missing a reminder because I forget that this happens.

A battery pull doesn't solve the problem. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Did I explain this well enough to understand?

Thanks,
    -Rich
    06-14-10 10:29 PM
    What is it doing? Is it setting a reminder and you don't want one...or it's not setting a reminder and you do want one?
    06-15-10 06:49 AM
    What is it doing? Is it setting a reminder and you don't want one...or it's not setting a reminder and you do want one?
    This is what its doing:

When I create a new calendar entry, and then use Google Sync, when I check the entry I put in the "Reminder" has been set to "None" and "Show Time As" is set back to "Busy".

I have to go through the entry(s) to fix them, and Google Sync it again, and either it will be fine or I will have to fix it all over again.

I don't know what is causing it or why it is doing it. But it is getting pretty annoying having to fix my entry(s) again, or missing a reminder because I forget that this happens.

A battery pull doesn't solve the problem. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Did I explain this well enough to understand?

Thanks,
    -Rich
    06-15-10 04:51 PM
    I don't have an answer to your problem but I did want to comment that repeating what you said in response to someone's request for a clarification is just plain rude.
    06-15-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD