I just downloaded the Google Sync app on my BB (8330 running 4.3). I wanted to start using Google calendar. I understand that any appointments there were on the BB prior to installing Google Calendar will not show up. However, I put new appointments on the BB AFTER installing Google Sync and the appointments are not showing up on Google Calendar.
    Funny thing is that when I set an appointment up on Google Calender, it will sync to my BB and add the appointment on my BB.
    Can someone give me advise on how to get the appointments from the BB to Google Calendar?
    03-11-09 07:20 PM
    Once you install google sync thats when the calenders start working together. Appointments setup prior to installing will not sync. It should sync from your BB to Google calender. I took my setup a little while to kick in. Give it time and see. My someone else will share their thoughts. Hope I helped still a little new to all this.
    03-11-09 07:55 PM
    I'd kinda like to know an answer to this question too...I can put things in Google calendar and it will sync, but putting it on the Blackberry doesn't work the same way.
    03-11-09 07:56 PM
    Maybe someone else will share their thoughts. Had to fix myself!
    03-11-09 07:56 PM
    Thanks for the response Golf-Tech.... I am aware that appointments set up prior to the install of Google Sync WILL NOT sync.

My issue is this... after I installed Google Sync, I added NEW appointments from my BB. These DID NOT sync to Google Calendar. I added an appointment on Google Calender, this DID sync to my BB.

Hopefully someone else could give more advise?
    03-11-09 07:58 PM
    I just tried mine both ways. Everything is working fine.
    03-11-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD