i have the google app on my motorola que thru att. it allows me to look at maps and i can choose between satelite view and street view where avalible. i downloaded the google app on my blackberry curve last week and it doesn't have the option for street view. wtf? how can i get street view on my blackberry curve 8330? thanks in advance.
    09-02-09 09:43 AM
    I don't think you can zoom all the way in to get to street view. If by street zoom you mean veiwing the map as if you were standing on the street, to view the buildings and such.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:54 AM
    not possible on BB......it is on android and apple though
    09-02-09 09:56 AM
    YOu have to get down to a pretty close zoom level, place the map cursor over a road and it should pop up a menu with Street View as an option.
    09-02-09 09:56 AM
    not possible on BB......it is on android and apple though
    With advice like that, its a good thing you don't work for VZW...
    09-02-09 09:57 AM
    YOu have to get down to a pretty close zoom level, place the map cursor over a road and it should pop up a menu with Street View as an option.
    i got it! just like you said. zoom in untill you can see the yellow lines, click the trackball button and select street view. i was pressing the menue button to the left of the trackball. it takes a little while to load but it does work.

thanks
    09-02-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD