I have Google Quick Search on my phone but everytime I do a battery pull, the application disappears and then there is a Google Quick Search archive link in the downloads folder..
    I then have to click that just to get it back but it will go away again when I reset or do a battery pull..
    Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it..?

PS...I think this may have something to do with this Bing crap that was pushed to us.. but I am just assuming..
    11-01-09 05:42 PM
    rim is doing something funny with this app. for a while you couldn't even download it and now you can ONLY download it from within app world. as far as your problem, i haven't had it happen.
    11-01-09 06:33 PM
    rim is doing something funny with this app. for a while you couldn't even download it and now you can ONLY download it from within app world. as far as your problem, i haven't had it happen.
    True.. I am going to try to re-download it from app world and see what happens..
    11-01-09 07:23 PM
    I stopped using it. I can use vLingo for verbal web searches and the browser's start page for a google search bar. The mobile app doesn't really do anything else for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 01:18 AM
    Yes mine is doing the same thing on my Storm since the 5.0 update. Very annoying!

I think it needs to be updated by Google
    11-05-09 09:08 AM
    Mine is working well now. I'm wondering though, is there a way to have the app use the google mobile site, rather than the full site? I wish they had an option for this.

it should search http://www.google.com/m instead of just google.com
    Last edited by docsmody; 06-25-10 at 12:11 PM.
    06-24-10 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD